Greetings, Tena Koutou E Hoa Ma, Hello Parents And Friends Of The School, Talofa Lava, Malo E Lelei, Fakalofa Lahi Atu.
Peninsula Primary School’s success is not the success of any individual but the success of all of us. We have huge respect for all those people who have been a part of the journey of our school and we remember and honour them. We know that we are only the caretakers of this school and thrive on continuing a tradition of providing a high quality education, full of rich experiences in a caring and supportive environment.
I feel very privileged to be the Principal of Peninsula Primary. It is an honour to serve the community and share in the absolute joy of spending time with our students.
Our charter speaks to our aims; “Our Children Love coming to School.” As well as a place to learn our school is also a place to build enduring friendships, to explore talents and begin a journey of lifelong learning – to embody our school motto “Learn, Grow, Shine.”
The students at Peninsula Primary are receiving a very special education in a very special place.
Features Of Our School
Our School is modern, spacious and innovative.
The facilities we offer ;
- A swimming pool complex that provides our children with the best opportunity to learn the importance of water safety. The pool is covered in and heated making it useable all year round for our school and commercial use.
- Our Learning Centre/Library has network computers and a reading pit.
- Our school is well resourced in all areas of the curriculum.
- All classrooms are networked and have internet access.
- Excellent playground facilities with two adventure playgrounds.
- Large school hall for school and community use.
- Special Needs teaching room and learning support lessons.
- Shading / Planting / Landscaping upgrade undertaken.
- Spacious grounds with well maintained buildings.
- Out of school activities include: Barnardo’s After School Programme, School Holiday Programme run by YMCA, Saturday netball teams.